Saturday, September 20, 2014

More from the fair!!

Skin- Zara- Glam Affair
Hair- Marleen- Truth
Hands- Elegant- SLink
Clothes/Jewelry- Envy Panther- Luas
Shape- my own
Pose- Vanity Poses
Fur tattoo layer- Some Fur by Even Tide @ Medieval Fantasy Fair
I promised I would be back with more from the Medieval Fantasy Fair,
so here I am! First, let me thank all the awesome creators out there
that reached out to me with their awesome stuff.
Without all of you, this blog might not be so pretty. 

Anyway... Opening day for the Medieval Fantasy Fair was
today! I was on sim for a little and it looked like it
was off to a good start. So if you visited, awesome! If you didn't,
you should.

In the picture above, my avvie is wearing a really subtle fur
tattoo layer. Subtle is usually better. The fur can be found at the 
Medieval Fantasy Fair and it's made by Even Tide. I'm also wearing 
patches from the same store, but you can't see it in that shot,
which brings us too...

The only thing different in her outfit in this shot from the other is the patches
on her back Again, subtle. This is a gacha prize.
The other thing about this shot is the totem poles. They're made by Lilith's Den,
also found at the fair. Really well done.

And lastly...
Skin- Katya- Glam Affair
Hair- Nissa- Truth
Outfit- Swashbuckler- Designs by Isaura @ Medieval Fantasy Fair
I know I recently blogged a pirate look, but I really liked this outfit and
wanted to blog it as well. The whole outfit comes in a pack
The outfit is created by Designs by Isaura and found at

Hopefully, for my next blog, I will be focusing on a more
modern, apocalyptic feel. Remember! If you have a sim
you think I should review, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment